What should you know about Lola’s Blog Tours?
- Genres. Lola’s Blog Tours organizes tours for all genres in the following age categories: Middle Grade, Young Adult, New Adult and Adult. The only genre for which I don’t organize tours is non-fiction, later this year I am planning to start organizing non-fiction tours as well.
- What to expect with all tours. No matter which tour you book you can count on the following things: no limit on number of participants, social media exposure by Lola’s Blog Tours, quick replies to your e-mails, media kit provided to bloggers will be in both a word document and as premade html media kits (for wordpress and blogger blogs) and you’ll receive a recap e-mail once the tour has ended.
- Past and pre-release tours. All tours can be organized past-release and pre-release. For blog tours and book blitz deluxe I would recommend that you have an ARC of your book available at least three weeks before the start of the tour.
- Review copies. If you book a tour with review stop, you have to provide me with the review copies the latest 3 weeks before the start of the tour. I prefer to have the review copies as soon as the sign-up post goes live. If you don’t have the review copies yet once the sign-up post is live, please let me know when you expect to have the review copies, so reviewers know when to expect to receive their review copy.
- Negative reviews. If you’re doing a blog tour or book blitz deluxe no reviews with a rating lower than 3 stars will posted. If a blogger gives your book a 1 or 2 star rating, I will ask them to refrain from posting their review during the tour and send them a promo post instead or they can drop out of the tour if they prefer that. They can post their review outside of the tour. For review opportunities both positive and negative reviews will be posted.
- Giveaway. No giveaway is necessary with your tour, but I recommend doing a giveaway with your tour because it leads to more views and exposure. Lola’s Blog Tours is not responsible for the giveaway, the author is responsible for buying the prizes and getting the prizes to the winners. Giveaways adhere to my giveaway policy.
- No limit on the number of participants. There is no limit on the number bloggers who can participate in a tour or event.
- Amount of Books. Tours can be done for more than one book, but only if they are by the same author and in the same series or companion novels. Tours can be done for a maximum of 3 books in a series, if you want a tour for more than that there might be an extra fee for extra books. Cover Reveals can only be booked for one book or multiple books in the same series. Review Opportunities can only be booked for one book.
- Flexible. Do you want a tour to run longer or shorter then mentioned? Want an option that isn’t listed? Just ask me, a lot is possible! I am pretty flexible and want to organize a tour we’re both happy with! Extra costs may apply.
- Custom Banner. If you request a blog tour, a book blitz or a book blitz deluxe, a banner will be made for your event. All banners will be made by Limabean Designs. The price for the banner is already included in the total price for the tour.
- Teaser Images for your books. If you book a tour with Lola’s Blog Tours you can also sign-up to get teaser images designed for your book. All teaser images will be made by Limabean Designs. You’ll have to pay Limabean Designs for these separately, the prize is 10$ per teaser image.
- Book your tour in advance. Keep in mind that it works best to start planning your blog tour or book blitz deluxe at least 3 weeks in advance. For cover reveals and book blitzes I recommend planning at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Tour Promotion. I will promote every tour. This means that on this site Lola’s Blog Tours there will be a page with details about your tour which includes information about the book, cover, tour banner, goodreads link, author bio, author social media links and a link to the sign-up form for your tour. Beside that there will also be a link to the sign-up post in my sidebar and on the current and open tours page on my site. The banner or link to your cover reveal or review opportunity will also be featured in the sidebar of my blog Lola’s Reviews and be included during my weekly Sunday post. Besides that I will share the link to the sign-up page on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. I will promote the tour on social media before the tour starts. During the actual tour I will share some links on twitter to some blog posts.
- Sign-ups. Lola’s Blog Tours will organize your event, this means that no one can participate in your event unless they filled in the sign-up form for your event or had contact with me directly. If you know of people who want to be part of your event, feel free to share the sign-up form with them.
- Who can sign up. Blog Tours, book blitzes and cover reveals are open to bloggers and social media accounts, although most participants will be bloggers. For review opportunities bloggers and reviewers can sign-up. Reviewers should have an account on at least amazon or goodreads.
- Exclusiveness. If you have a blog tour or book blitz going on organized by Lola’s Blog Tours, I recommend that you don’t have a tour going on at the same time organized by someone else. For cover reveals, I ask that if you want Lola’s Blog Tours to organize your cover reveal there won’t be anyone else organizing your cover reveal. For review opportunities there are no such restrictions, you can still contact bloggers yourself or let someone else contact bloggers and ask them to review your book. I would advice you to not book any tours or similar events at the same time or close at the same time by multiple tour organizers as that can reduce the effect of both events.
- Invoices. Invoices will be send through paypal. For blog tours, book blitzes and book blitzes deluxe invoices will be send two days before the start of a tour or event. Invoices for review opportunities will be send when the sign-up post is live. Please pay the invoice within 48 hours.
- Right to decline. I have the right to decline every event request or cancel with full refund, for any reason.
- Cancellation. Blog Tours, Book Blitzes, Book Blitzes Deluxe, Cover Reveals and Review Opportunities can’t be cancelled once the sign-up form is live on my site. If for some reason there is no other option but to cancel, you will have to pay 75% of the full price to compensate for the work already done. If a tour is cancelled before the sign-up post is live, but while I did work on it, you’ll have to pay a cancellation fee of 40$.
Book a tour
You can click on the link below to be take to the form to request an event organized by Lola’s Blog Tours. You will get a response from me within 48 hours, but usually sooner. Or you can send me an e-mail at lola(at)lolasblogtours(dot)com