I organize blog tours and do author assistant work. I organize tours for fiction and non-fiction books. I accept books of all genres and organize tours for the following age categories: Middle Grade, Young Adult, New Adult and Adult.
At Lola’s Blog Tours you can book the following events:
- Blog Tour – $165
- Book Blitz – $110
- Book Blitz Deluxe – $120
- Cover Reveal – $95
- Review Opportunity – $70
- Book Formatting – $25-30
- Assistant Work – $24 per hour
- Dutch Assistant Work – $26 per hour
Which book tour is best for you?
To help you decide which book tour is the best fit for your book I included a short summary of what eahc tour entails below, followed by a few tips to help you decide.
- Blog Tour: $165. Two week tour. Promo/excerpt, interview, guest posts, top ten list and review stops. Square and rectangular custom tour banner. Tour with reviews, different type of posts and exposure for your book. Bloggers pick which type of post they want.
- Book Blitz: $110. One week tour. Promo/excerpt stop only. Square and rectangular custom tour banner. Focused on getting exposure for your book. Bloggers pick which type of post they want.
- Book Blitz Deluxe: $120. One week tour. Promo/excerpt stops and review stops. Square and rectangular custom tour banner. Focused on getting exposure for your book and getting some reviews. Bloggers pick which type of post they want.
- Cover Reveal: $95. One day event. Promo/excerpt stops only. Focused on revealing your cover. Custom square cover reveal graphic.
- Review Opportunity: $70. Sign-up post open till further notice. Reviewers post reviews when they want. Review stops only. Focused on getting more reviews for your book.
Here are a few tips for helping to decide which tour works best for you:
- If you are a new author or promoting a new release and are okay with writing unique content posts (interviews, guest post etc) book a Blog Tour.
- If you don’t have a lot of time to write unique content posts (interviews, guest post etc), but do want to do a book tour and get reviews, book a Book Blitz Deluxe. Or pick the Blog Tour and offer premade interview/ guest posts only.
- If your book isn’t released yet and you want to promote it before release day, consider doing a Cover Reveal (if your cover isn’t revealed yet) or a Review Opportunity (these work great for not yet released books).
- If you don’t have a lot of budget, pick the Review Opportunity if you want reviews only, the Book Blitz if you want a tour/ exposure.
- If your focus is on Instagram and you want bookstagrammers making pretty pictures of your book, pick the Blog Tour, Book Blitz, Book Blitz Deluxe or Review Opportunity and offer physical copies for review. Having square graphics also helps.
- If your main and only goal is reviews or if your goal is as many reviews as possible, pick the Review Opportunity.
- If you want to book multiple tours for the same book start with the Blog Tour, followed by a Review Opportunity once the tour has ended (you can also swap the order of these two). You can follow this up later by a Book Blitz/Book Blitz Deluxe at a later date to promote a discount for example.
Book a tour
You can click on the link below to be take to the form to request an event organized by Lola’s Blog Tours. You will get a response from me within 48 hours, but usually sooner. Or you can send me an e-mail at lola(at)lolasblogtours(dot)com
Please read the general terms about working with Lola’s Blog Tours tours before booking a tour. When you book a tour with Lola’s Blog Tours it means you have read and agreed with the information and terms listed there and will adhere to them.