The virtual version of a book tour. Your book will be featured on a different blogs during the duration of the tour, which creates exposure and visibility for your book. This tour also features reviews and original content post.
- Book your blog tour at least 3 weeks in advance, but aim for 4 or 5 weeks if possible.
- A blog tour can run for 1 or 2 weeks.
- No Limit on number of participants
- A custom tour banner will be made for your tour.
- No reviews with a rating lower than 3 stars.
- Blog Tours don’t have to be the top post on the blog that day.
- Social media exposure by Lola’s Blog Tours before and during the tour.
- With different types of content for blogger to choose from: review, guest post, interview, top ten list and excerpt stops.
- Bloggers decide which kind of post(s) they want and if applicable pick a topic or provide interview questions
- You can add the option to offer bloggers the option to review within two months of the tour.
- One reminder e-mail will be send to each blogger if that blogger doesn’t post on their scheduled day
For 20$ extra you can have your blog tour run 3 weeks instead of one or two.
Please note: Not all bloggers who sign-up for a blog tour will review your book. Only those who will pick a review stop during the tour or after the tour (if you decide to add that option) will read and review. Bloggers can choose which type(s) of content to feature on their blog: promo only, review, guest post, interview, top ten list and/ or excerpt.
Book a tour
Read the terms and what you should know about touring with Lola’s Blog Tours here