The virtual version of a book tour. Your book will be featured on a different blogs during the duration of the tour, which creates exposure and visibility for your book. This tour also includes review posts and original content posts.
- Book your blog tour at least 4 weeks in advance, but aim for 6 weeks if possible.
- A blog tour can run for 1 or 2 weeks.
- No Limit on number of participants
- A rectangular and square sized custom tour banner will be made for your tour.
- No reviews with a rating lower than 3 stars.
- Blog Tours don’t have to be the top post on the blog that day.
- Social media exposure by Lola’s Blog Tours before and during the tour.
- With different types of content for blogger to choose from: review, guest post, interview, top ten list, excerpt and promo only post.
- Bloggers decide which kind of post(s) they want and if applicable pick a topic or provide interview questions
- You can add the option to offer bloggers the option to review within two months of the tour.
- One reminder e-mail will be send to each blogger if that blogger doesn’t post on their scheduled day
Add-ons for your blog tour:
- For $20 extra you can have your blog tour run 3 weeks instead of two.
- For only $40 (instead of $70) you can do a review opportunity for the same book as you’re doing a blog tour for.
Please note: Not all bloggers who sign-up for a blog tour will review your book. Only those who will pick a review stop during the tour will read and review. Bloggers can choose which type(s) of content to feature on their blog: promo only, review, guest post, interview, top ten list and/ or excerpt.
Book a tour
Read the terms and what you should know about touring with Lola’s Blog Tours here