Thanks for stopping by my about me page. I am Lola, the owner of Lola’s Blog Tours. Reading and everything surrounding books is my passion and I want to help spread the word about those amazing books out there. I also have a strong interest inmarketing and social media and use my knowledge in those areas to help promote the books I tour.
I believe in doing things to the best of my ability and prefer quality above quantity. I believe in going the extra step and being open to new possibilities. I believe in always trying to be better and I work towards improving Lola’s Blog Tours every day, so I can continue to grow and improve my services.
Facts and background
- I studied Psychology at Leyden University and mayored in Economic and Consumer Psychology. My knowledge of human behavior, consumer behavior and psychology is still relevant to the work I do today.
- I have been blogging since 2012 when I was asked to join as a co-blogger over at K-Books . I fell in love with blogging and the whole blogging community. In December 2012 I started my own blog Lola’s Reviews . I love having my own little place online.
- From May 2013 till February 2014 I worked as a publicist for a small publisher and learned about organizing blog tours and cover reveals. Combined with my critical thinking and drive to do better, this formed the foundation of Lola’s Blog Tours.
- I always dreamed of owning my own blog tour organizing company and started Lola’s Blog Tours in September 2013. I love working with authors and helping them spread the word about their books. This job is everything I hoped it would be and more!
- I’ve been working as an author assistant since late 2014, when I started working for my first author. A few years later I added a few more authors. And have done author work for 7 different authors by now, of which I am still working for 5 of those now in 2020. I’ve learned a variety of skills and knowledge thanks to this work.
- I am constantly adding to my knowledge by being active in the bookish community and reading non-fiction books about everything book related. If you want some recommendations of books I read check those out here.
- I organize blog tours, cover reveals, book blitzes, book blitzes deluxe, bookstagram blitzes and review opportunity events for fiction books. I organize events for all genres in the following age categories: Middle Grade, Young Adult, New Adult and Adult. As well as non-fiction tours, which I added later.
Are you interested in booking a tour? Feel free to shoot me an e-mail and if I can help you, I gladly will :). You can read more about my services and their prices on my services page.
You can contact me by sending an e-mail to lola(at)lolasblogtours(dot)com
I usually reply within 48 hours. If you don’t hear back from me within 48 hours, please contact me on one of my social media sites as I probably haven’t received your e-mail then.
If you just want to chat or want to know what I am up to or working on, you can always friend or follow me at the following social media sites:
– RSS feed