I am organizing a blog tour for Looking for Caylie by Misty Wolf. In Looking for Caylie, author Misty Wolf takes you inside her journey as she fights to discover the cause of Caylie’s rapid cognitive regression and mental health deterioration.
This tour runs from 11 till 24 July. Review copies are available in eformats and paperback (International).
Looking for Caylie
By Misty Wolf
Genre: Non-fiction Memoir
Release Date: 15 July 2022
In “Looking for Caylie,” author Misty Wolf takes you inside her journey as she fights to discover the cause of Caylie’s rapid cognitive regression and mental health deterioration. Wolf bravely challenges traditional IEP narratives in education by dismantling the school vs. parents mentality and establishing each team member was on Caylie’s side. The authentic and raw accounts as Caylie and Misty’s navigation within the US medical system and disability support reminds us that we are not alone in our journey.
– Signed copy
About the Author:
Misty Wolf resides in Santa Clarita, California, alongside of her beloved Caylie, her parents, and their Shih Tzu named Gilly Goose. Misty focuses her writing and speaking on her experiences of being a mother of a child with a rare mutation disability. Misty shares her time between writing and being a full-time caretaker. In addition to her book and writing works, you can find Misty at home crafting or watching Angels Baseball.
Prior to being a full-time caregiver and writer, Misty enjoyed a career in quality and project management. Misty completed her educational experience with a Bachelor of Arts in Project Management with a minor in Criminal and Civil Law, and Masters in Criminal Justice with a specialization in forensics. Misty has always had a dream of becoming a lawyer. She advocates for always finding the truth logically in situations that translate to her experiences shared within her book.
– Cover Lover Book Review & Instagram @hartfiction – Review
– The Sexy Nerd Revue – Promo Only
– Birdie Song – Guest Post
– Lexiebookish – Promo Only
– Books Blog & Instagram sylvdotnet – Promo Only
– Jazzy Book Reviews & Instagram @jazzybookreviews – Excerpt
– Pen.books.and.scalpel – Promo Only
– @sparetimer866 & Instagram @sparetimer866 – Promo Only
– @c.c.c.villacorta – Review
– Just Bookish Things – Top Ten List
– Why Not? Because I Said So! & Instagram ssdawn2002/ – Review, Excerpt and Guest Post
– Pick a Good Book & Instagram @pickagoodbook – Excerpt
– Lisa’s Reading & Instagram @lisasreading2020 – Excerpt
– All the Ups and Downs – Excerpt and Guest Post
Review after tour
– mariareadsfiction – Review
– Pick a Good Book & Instagram @pickagoodbook – Review
– Pen.books.and.scalpel – Review
– Lexiebookish – Review
– @sparetimer866 & Instagram @sparetimer866 – Review
There is a tour wide giveaway for the blog tour of Looking for Caylie. These are the prizes you can win:
– 3 big prize packages that contain: a tumbler, 4 pens, a mini-tote bag, a custom notebook, a custom keychain and an autographed advance reader copy of Looking for Caylie.
– 2 author swag packs that contain: a bookmark, a rack card, a button or lip balm, a magnet, a sticker and a key chain/ mini lotion.
Here’s a picture of the big prize package:
For a chance to win, enter the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway