I am organizing a blog tour for You Won’t Know Her Name by Shanti Hershenson. You Won’t Know Her Name is written by a fourteen year old author and is based on a true story.
This blog tour runs from 21 February till 6 March. Review copies are available in eformats for reviewers during the tour and those who can review before 21 April.
You Won’t Know Her Name
By Shanti Hershenson
Age category: Young Adult
Release Date: July 27, 2021
“I thought they were my best friend…”
There lives a little girl whom you will never know the name of, and for her, a terrible storm is coming. She is going to a new, public middle school knowing no one but her sister, and the horrors are absolutely endless.
But she doesn’t expect what is to come.
In her first few months of school, terrible and unspeakable things begin to happen, that go beyond what is considered “normal”. Finding the courage to get away from the wrong people is a difficult thing, but when a horrific incident occurs, she finds herself running from who she once thought to be friends.
Now lost and alone, The Girl turns to one thing to help her get through her darkest moments. Writing poetry is the one way she can express her anger, and when her school announces that they will be hosting an open-mic night, she knows she has to enter. But entering means that she will have to face her demons, and it could be her worst nightmare…
From a teenaged author, You Won’t Know Her Name shines a light on a heartbreaking reality that often goes unspoken about – the issue that is bullying in middle school. From hateful comments to real, shocking violence, this book shares what cannot be ignored.
About the Author:
Shanti Hershenson’s first two novellas were published when she was in the sixth grade, although her writing journey started long before then. Ever since she could hold a pencil, marker, or crayon, she was creating stories. They started from pictures, mere scribbles, and eventually, turned into captivating tales.
– Cindy’s Love of Books – Review
– Jazzy Book Reviews & Instagram jazzybookreviews – Interview
– #BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog – Promo Only
– b for bookreview – Excerpt
– Zbestbooks – Review
– Daily Waffle – Excerpt
– Living in a Bookworld – Excerpt
– Character Madness and Musings – Guest post
– Binding Addiction & Instagram binding_addiction – Promo Only
– The Sexy Nerd Revue – Promo Only
– Books Blog & Instagram @sylvdotnet – Promo Only
– All the Ups and Downs – Review, Excerpt and Guest Post
– FUONLYKNEW – Excerpt
– Nikkisreadinglibrary & Instagram Nikkis_reading_library_ – Review
– Kelsey Ketch & Instagram @kelseyketch – Excerpt
– Mommy and baby reads – Top Ten List
– Kyrosmagica Publishing – M J Mallon & Instagram mjm_reviews – Review
– Bookworm for Kids – Review
– The Phantom Paragrapher – Review
– Book Zone Reviews – Excerpt
Review after tour
– Book Zone Reviews – Review
– Jazzy Book Reviews & Instagram jazzybookreviews – Review
– Jerry’s Circumlocution – Interview
There is a tour wide giveaway for the blog tour of You Won’t Know Her Name. 5 winners will win a paperback copy of You Won’t Know Her name by Shanti Hershenson (US Only).
For a chance to win, enter the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway