A Book Blitz Deluxe offers everything a normal book blitz has, but also offers bloggers the opportunity to review your book!
For a few days your book will be featured on different blogs with reviews and excerpts.
- Book your book blitz at least 4 weeks in advance, but aim for 6 weeks if possible.
- A Book blitz Deluxe takes place on one day or a few specific days. Maximum number of days is 7.
- No limit on number of participants.
- A rectangular and square sized custom tour banner will be made for your tour.
- No reviews with a rating lower than 3 stars.
- Book Blitzes don’t have to be the top post on the blogs that day
- Social media exposure by Lola’s Blog Tours before and during the tour.
- Bloggers decide which kind of stop they want: Promo only, excerpt and/ or review.
- You can add the option to offer bloggers the option to review within two months of the tour.
- One reminder e-mail will be send to each blogger if that blogger doesn’t post on their scheduled day.
Please note: Not all bloggers who sign-up for a book blitz deluxe will review your book. Only those who will pick a review stop during the tour or after the tour (if you decide to add that option) will leave a review. Bloggers can choose which type(s) of content to feature on their blog: promo only, review and/ or excerpt.
Add-ons for your book blitz
For $20 extra you can have your blitz run 2 weeks instead of one.
For $20 extra you can add either premade guest posts, premade interviews or premade top ten lists to your blitz, you can only pick one of these three to add. These posts have to be premade, meaning that you the author picks the topic and writes the posts. If you want to add guest posts, interviews and top ten lists or have the blogger pick the topic please book a Blog Tour instead.
Book a tour
Read the terms and what you should know about touring with Lola’s Blog Tours here