A Book Blitz Deluxe offers everything a normal book blitz has, but also offers bloggers the opportunity to review your book!
For a few days your book will be featured on different blogs with reviews and excerpts.
- Book your book blitz at least 4 weeks in advance, but aim for 6 weeks if possible.
- A Book blitz Deluxe takes place on one day or a few specific days. Maximum number of days is 7.
- No limit on number of participants.
- A rectangular and square sized custom tour banner will be made for your tour.
- No reviews with a rating lower than 3 stars.
- Book Blitzes don’t have to be the top post on the blogs that day
- Social media exposure by Lola’s Blog Tours before and during the tour.
- Bloggers decide which kind of stop they want: Promo only, excerpt and/ or review.
- You can add the option to offer bloggers the option to review within two months of the tour.
- One reminder e-mail will be send to each blogger if that blogger doesn’t post on their scheduled day.
- The author has to provide Lola’s Blog Tours with 1 or more square graphics for use during the tour. If you don’t have graphics, my designer Limabean Designs can design these for you ($10 per graphic).
If you want to focus more on bookstagram I recommend having at least a few square graphics available and have a few physical copies available if possible.
Please note: Not all bloggers who sign-up for a book blitz deluxe will review your book. Only those who will pick a review stop during the tour or after the tour (if you decide to add that option) will leave a review. Bloggers can choose which type(s) of content to feature on their blog: promo only, review and/ or excerpt.
Add-ons for your book blitz
- For $20 extra you can have your blitz run 2 weeks instead of one.
- For only $40 (instead of $70) you can do a review opportunity for the same book as you’re doing a book blitz for.
Book a tour
Read the terms and what you should know about touring with Lola’s Blog Tours here