I only organize cover reveals for covers not yet shown publicly online before. If your cover is already featured on goodreads, your website, social media or anywhere else I can’t organize a cover reveal for you
You choose a date and on that date your cover will be revealed on book blogs.
- Book your cover reveal at least 3 weeks in advance, but aim for 5 weeks if possible.
- A cover reveal takes place on one specific day.
- No Limit on number of participants.
- Cover Reveals don’t have to be the top post on the blog that day.
- A square sized cover reveal graphic will be made for your cover reveal.
- Social media exposure by Lola’s Blog Tours before and during the cover reveal.
- If you book a cover reveal the cover can’t be revealed online before the cover reveal date.
- I ask that if you book a cover reveal by Lola’s Blog Tours, you don’t book a cover reveal for the same book anywhere else.
- You can reveal more than one cover during the same cover reveal. In the case of multiple covers during a cover reveal, the covers do have to be part of the same series
A cover reveal has to take place at least a week before the release date of the book.
I only accept a maximum of one cover reveal for each date (and a limited amount for each week), so if you want a specific date it could help to book your cover reveal even earlier in advance.
Book a cover reveal
Read the terms and what you should know about touring with Lola’s Blog Tours here