I am organizing a blog tour for Life and Other Complications by Heather Mullaly.
Life and Other Complications is a new young adult contemporary book by Heather Mullaly in which a 17 year old girl can’t bring herself to tell her friends the truth about how she contracted HIV so she writes to the one person who might understand, a girl she’s never met.
This blog tour runs from 5 till 18 July. Review copies of Life and Other Complications are available in e-formats: mobi, epub and pdf. As well as a limited amount of paperback copies (US Only).
There’s a tour wide giveaway.
Life and Other Complications
By Heather Mullaly
Age category: Young Adult
Release Date: 5 July, 2021
Seventeen-year-old Aly Bennett has been in love with her friend Luke for years. She hasn’t told him how she feels for two reasons. 1) She’s the girl with HIV. 2) She lied about how she got it.
Aly never meant to lie. The words just slipped out on her first day of a support group for kids living with life-threatening conditions. It was the day she met Luke and Caroline, who would become her best friends and the closest thing she has to a family. After so many years, Aly doesn’t know how to tell her friends the truth. So she paints and she runs and she tries not to think about the future she can’t have.
But when a Boston prosecutor asks Aly to testify in a trial—and her relationship with Luke intensifies—things become complicated. If she testifies, Luke and Caroline will learn the truth—that Aly has been lying to them for most of a decade. If she doesn’t, a monster could go free, again.
– Barnes & Noble
– Google Play
About the Author:
Heather Mullaly is a passionate believer in the power of story. When she isn’t writing them, reading them, or listening to them, she can usually be found baking something that involves chocolate, thinking up new story ideas before she’s finished the two she’s currently writing, or hanging out with her family, who happen to be even more fantastic than the characters in her head. She lives in Virginia with her husband and their three teenagers.
– Living in a Bookworld – Excerpt
– #BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog – Promo Only
– Bibliophile Ramblings – Promo Only
– Reviewed by Merripen – Excerpt
– Bibliophile Ramblings – Review
– @twilight_reader – Review
– Character Madness and Musings – Promo Only
– Jazzy Book Reviews – Interview
– 4realreviews4u – Review
– b for bookreview – Excerpt
– @fantasybookcraz_mum – Review
– Your Bookish Friend & Instagram @faithnoelleauthor – Review
– Sylv.net – Promo Only
– All the Ups and Downs – Excerpt and Guest Post
– Instagram c.c.c.villacorta – Review and Excerpt
– Elza Reads – Review
– A Hippie’s Bookshelf & Instagram @ahippiesbookshelf – Promo Only
– Genre Minx Reviews & Instagram @genreminxreviews – Excerpt
– Bookworm for Kids – Review
– Lady Hawkeye & Instagram @kellyatx – Excerpt
– A Room Without Books is Empty – Review
– Instagram myfictionaloasis – Review
Review after tour
– Reviewed by Merripen – Review
There is a tour wide giveaway for the blog tour of Life and Other Complications. Three winners will win an $10 Amazon gift card.
For a chance to win, enter the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway