I am organizing a book blitz for Teach Your Heart by Tracey Alvarez! This blitz will run from 30 November till 6 December. There will be a tour wide giveaway.
Some lessons are harder to learn than others…
Doctor O-for-Awesome Owen Bennett is all about fixing broken things. Then the arrival of his orphaned nieces and nephew for twelve weeks causes his workaholic life to plummet into chaos. Hiring the beautiful but unpredictable Gracie Cooper as a live-in nanny might just get him out of a tight spot…or it could seduce him into a reckless affair.
After four years flitting around Europe, waitress/dog-walker/au-pair Gracie Cooper has returned home to New Zealand. Her plans to hang out with her big brother change when Owen offers a perfect solution to her crippling university debt. In spite of her sexy-stick-in-the-mud boss, she’ll spend fun days playing in Bounty Bay’s sand and surf with his cute charges. At summer’s end she’ll follow the sun overseas again.
Gracie and Owen’s opposites-attract connection is so unexpected and powerful that foundations are rocked. But some things aren’t easy to fix. Some past hurts can’t be run from forever. And the lessons they teach each other risk breaking their hearts.
You can find Teach Your Heart on Goodreads
Want to read and review this book?
Sign-up for the review opportunity for Teach Your Heart.
Get the first book in the Far North and Due South series for free!
The box set Romance Down Under is free on all vendor sites. This set contains Hide your Heart (Far North #1) and In Too Deep (Due South Book #1). Get your free copy of Romance Down Under on Amazon, B&N, Kobo, iBooks or Google Play!
About the Author:
Tracey Alvarez is a USA Today Bestselling Author living in the Coolest Little Capital in the World (a.k.a Wellington, New Zealand). Married to a wonderfully supportive IT guy, she has two teens who would love to be surgically linked to their electronic devices.
Fuelled by copious amounts of coffee, she’s the author of contemporary romantic fiction set predominantly in New Zealand. Small-towns, close communities, and families are a big part of the heart-warming stories she writes. Oh, and hot, down-to-earth heroes—Kiwi men, in other words.
When she’s not writing, thinking about writing, or procrastinating about writing, Tracey can be found with her nose in her e-reader, nibbling on smuggled chocolate bars, or bribing her kids to take over the housework.
Follow Tracey on Twitter as @TraceyAlvrezNZ or Facebook as http://www.facebook.com/TraceyAlvarezAuthor
Her website is http://www.traceyalvarez.com and don’t forget to sign up to her newsletter here: http://bit.ly/JR3Asu
There is a tour wide giveaway for the book blitz of Teach Your Heart! This giveaway is open internationally.
1st Prize (over $50 value) includes:
– Know Your Heart (Far North Book #2) signed paperback
– Beautiful NZ themed scarf
– New Zealand Wild Ferns Lanolin Pure & Delicate soap
– New Zealand Wild Ferns Lanolin lip balm with Shea Butter
– Pascall Jet Planes lollies – for those of us with a sweet tooth and who like to fly away to exotic places like Gracie. Classic NZ candy.
– Cute New Zealand bird (Fantail) hanging decoration (Christmas tree?)
– New Zealand made Whittaker’s dark chocolate bar Kaitaia Fire Chili Pepper Spice. Kaitaia Fire hot-sauce was created in the Far North, where Teach Your Heart is set.
– Author magnet (not pictured)
– Author bookmark (not pictured)
To qualify for the bonus 5 entries, you’ll need to purchase Teach Your Heart and answer this question in the space provided in the rafflecopter. The question is: What is the first 5-word sentence at the beginning of Chapter 17?
– Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or anything else.
– All due care will be made in ensuring the prize arrives at the winner’s address, but the author is unable to refund prize value in any way should it not arrive due to postal disaster.
– Entries close on December 7th and winner will receive a direct e-mail from the author shortly after – so please ensure my e-mail address is added to your safe/contacts list. If the author doesn’t receive a reply from the winner in 48 hours, she will redraw a new winner.
For a chance to win, enter the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway