A year ago I started Lola’s Blog Tours because I loved reading and organizing tours for books by awesome authors. I can’t believe Lola’s Blog Tours is already turning one! This year went by so fast and I also had to overcome some struggles and troubles, but here we are a year later!
A lot of things happened this year:
- I launched Lola’s Blog Tours on Friday the 13th September 2013
- I held a giveaway for authors
- I celebrated my first 50 tour hosts with a giveaway and ended up doubling the amount of prizes as I reached 125 tour hosts before the giveaway ended
- I switched to self hosting
- I got a new design for my website, made by the awesome Parajunkee.
- I held my first month long running sale for authors called #junesale
- I ended up dropping the Erotica category as an age category as I realized it was redundant
- I added the Book Blitz Deluxe tour
- I saw some other tour companies also offer review opportunities after I started organizing them and I’ll take that as a compliment!
This company is everything I hoped it would be and more, I love this work and I hope will be able to keep doing this for a long time. To be honest it almost doesn’t feel like work, I like doing this and while it can get busy sometimes, I don’t mind it as I spend that time doing something I love.
Every time I get a new request for a tour or a new tour hosts signs-up I still get happy and excited!
I want to thank everyone who helped me this past year. Thank you to my tour hosts, my social media follows and all the authors who took a chance on a new tour company to tour their book. And a big thank you to my awesome banner maker Coen Dekker, thanks for making such awesome banners for my tours!
Thanks for all your help and believe in me and my company! I am happy to have met you all!
Tours I’ve organized so far with Lola’s Blog Tours:
- 7 Blog Tours and 5 more currently open for sign-up
- 5 Cover Reveals and 2 more open for sign-up
- 7 Book blitzes and 1 more open for sign-up
- 9 Review Opportunities of which 5 are still open for sign-up
And as a thank you gift and to celebrate Lola’s Blog Tours first anniversary, there’s a giveaway! You can win one of the two books I am giving away, the winner can choose a book up to 10$ from The Bookdepository. The giveaway is open to everyone, as long as The Bookdepository ships to your country. Good luck!
The giveaway has now ended, congrats to the winners Lisa and Andrea!